When do I add confirmation of receipt to my registered mail?
Add it if you want formal and written proof that the addressee received your mail. The recipient must write his/her name, signature and the date on this document upon receipt of the item. The document will then be sent to you. In the event of a dispute, this document is legally valid. You can add a confirmation of receipt to:
• official, confidential, original documents
• termination of contracts (tenancy, insurance, energy, etc.)
• commencement of contracts (insurance, telephone, etc.)
• official correspondence with your employer
• a dispute, documents related to your health or that are important to you
In some cases, Registered Mail is required by law.
Ask for registered mail in your Post Office or Post Point.
If you didn't find an answer to your question?
Please contact us.
Monday - Friday :
08.00 – 12.30
13.00 – 18.00
09.00 – 13.00
Zonal rate. Waiting time varies.