Receive a parcel
Receive a parcel from Belgium
Download the My bpost app
Manage all your parcels in one convenient app:
- Track all your parcels, even those delivered by other companies
- Set your delivery preferences
- Decide which parcels you want status updates for
- Pay customs duties for deliveries from outside the EU securely
My Delivery Preferences
Choose where we can deliver your parcel
Directly to a Pick-up Point
Collect it on the day of delivery
We deliver your parcels before 11:00 AM to the Pick-up Point or Parcel Locker of your choice. You can collect your parcel the same day.
You can pick up your parcel the same day. This way, the postman doesn't have to visit you and you help reduce carbon emissions.
First to your home
If you are not at home, let us know where we can deliver it.
In a safe place
Choose your carport, garage or lean-to for example.
To a neighbour
Choose which neighbour or neighbours we can deliver your parcel to
In a Pick-up Point
Choose a Pick-up Point in your neighbourhood. You can collect your parcel the next day.
Not home and you did not set up My Delivery Preferences?
The postman may deliver your parcel to a safe place or a neighbour. If that doesn't work, your parcel goes to a Pick-up point in your neighbourhood.
You will receive a failed delivery notice indicating where your parcel is. If your parcel has been delivered to a Pick-up point, you can collect it at the indicated Pick-up point from 11:00 the next workday.
You will receive an e-mail as soon as your parcel is in a Pick-up Point, and the status of your shipment will change on Track & Trace and in the My bpost app.
You or someone else can pick up your parcel after showing either:
- your failed delivery notice
- your confirmation e-mail
- your confirmation in the My bpost app
If your parcel is not collected within 14 days, then it will be returned to the sender
Perhaps you still have one of these questions
If your parcel was not delivered, check the status of your shipment via Track & Trace or the My bpost app first. If the status of your parcel has not changed for a while (at least 5 workdays for shipments to a neighbouring country, at least 10 workdays for the United Kingdom and all other countries), ask the sender to contact our customer service. Only the sender of your parcel can submit a complaint.
If you are the sender, please contact our customer service. It is best to do this via the online form at the bottom of this page. This way, you can immediately provide us with all the necessary information to start an investigation quickly.
A couple of tips if you have not received anything:
- Check if someone else (your neighbour or flatmate) has received your parcel.
- If it is a small parcel, the postman may have delivered it to your letterbox without ringing the doorbell.
- Your parcel may also have been delivered according to your delivery preferences (directly to a Pick-up point, to your safe location or to your neighbour).
- Also make sure that you have not received a failed delivery notice from the postman in your letterbox. It will tell you where your parcel has gone to.
If you are the receiver and you still cannot find your parcel, please contact the sender for a solution. He is the only one who can start an investigation at bpost and make sure that you still receive your parcel.
If you are the sender, please contact our customer service. This is best done using our online form. This way you can immediately provide us with all the necessary information and documents to handle your ticket.
You will often receive an email from the sender when your barcode is created. In most cases, you will not be able to track your parcel immediately via our Track & Trace. This is because it is still being prepared by the sender and therefore has not yet been handed over to bpost.
As soon as the sender hands your parcel over to bpost, you will be able to track it.
If you are not home at the time of delivery, we can deliver your parcel to your chosen location. For that to work, you need to set your delivery preferences.
- Go to MyPreferences or download the My bpost app.
- Enter the details that you use when ordering a parcel.
- Select your favourite delivery location if you are not home
- a Pick-up point or Parcel Locker in your neighbourhood
- a safe place (e.g. carport, garden shed, under a lean-to, etc.)
- a neighbour
bpost sends you a separate email for each parcel that you are expecting. You can modify your delivery preference each time for a specific parcel. (For example, you want to choose a different neighbour because your previously chosen neighbour is away on holiday.)
Tip: You can follow all your parcels at a glance with the My bpost app and you can change where your bpost parcel will be delivered until 5 minutes before the delivery.