Send a parcel: which details do I need?
To deliver your parcel correctly, we need the following details:
- Your address. In case your parcel is returned.
- Address of the addressee, Pick-up Point or Parcel Locker of your choice. If you create your shipping label online, you can easily choose the Pick-up Point or Parcel Locker from a list.
- Email address of the addressee (required when sending to a Parcel Locker). That way, we can take their delivery preferences into account (if within Belgium).
- The dimensions and weight of your parcel.
Sending a parcel outside the EU
In addition to the above data, for a parcel outside the EU you also need to fill in the CN23 document completely and attach a copy (More information on customs documents):
On this form, you have to fill in the following fields:
- Phone number and email address of the recipient
- HS code: Customs worldwide use the uniform HS code (Harmonized System) to identify goods. To find out which code you should use, please consult FPS Finance.
- Country of origin
- Shipment details
Always include two copies of the invoice or the pro forma invoice.
For shipments with a value of more than €1,000 you should also add the Single Administrative Document.
If you didn't find an answer to your question?
Please contact us.
Monday - Friday :
08.00 – 12.30
13.00 – 18.00
09.00 – 13.00
Zonal rate. Waiting time varies.