Must I add specific documents to send my parcel abroad?

To send a parcel to another country, you need the address and e-mail address of the addressee for the shipping label.

Sending a parcel outside the EU

  • Complete the CN23 section / document and attach a copy (customs documents):
    • These fields must be completed on this document:
      • Sender
      • Addressee
      • HS code: Customs worldwide use the uniform HS code (Harmonized System) to identify goods. To find out which code you should use, please consult FPS Finance.
      • Country of origin
      • Shipment details
  • Always include two copies of the invoice or the pro forma invoice.
  • For shipments with a value of more than €1,000 you should also add the Single Administrative Document.

If you didn't find an answer to your question?


Please contact us.


Monday - Friday :
08.00 – 12.30
13.00 – 18.00

Saturday :
09.00 – 13.00

Zonal rate. Waiting time varies.