How to get a parcel out of the Parcel Locker?
You will receive an e-mail once your parcel has arrived in the Parcel Locker. This e-mail contains the steps to open the Parcel Locker. You will also find the different steps on the Parcel Locker itself.
Parcel Locker with screen
- Scan the QR code you have received via the My bpost app or e-mail. If you have opted for direct delivery to a Parcel Locker, you will also find a 6-digit code under the QR code to open the locker.
2. Take out your parcel and close the door of the locker.
Screenless Parcel Locker
The Screenless Parcel Locker does not have a touch screen and can only be opened via the My bpost app. The app communicates via Bluetooth with the Parcel Locker in order to open it.
1. First, enable Bluetooth and your location on your smartphone
2. Open the My bpost app and select the parcel you would like to receive
3. Follow the steps in the app to connect to the Parcel Locker and the door will open automatically.
4. Take out your parcel and close the door of the Parcel Locker.
If you didn't find an answer to your question?
Please contact us.
Monday - Friday :
08.00 – 12.30
13.00 – 18.00
09.00 – 13.00
Zonal rate. Waiting time varies.