bpost Parcel Locker
Receive, send and return parcels quickly and easily
- In less than 30 seconds
- Available 24/7
- In your neighbourhood or along the way
- Most ecological choice
Receiving a parcel
When shopping online, choose to have your parcel delivered to a Parcel Locker. Or choose to have your parcel delivered directly to a Pick-up point via MyPreferences. As soon as your parcel is available, you will receive an e-mail with a QR code.
Go to the Parcel Locker and hold the QR code in front of the scanner. You have 5 days to pick up your parcel. You can also use the QR code in the My bpost app.
The door of the locker that contains your parcel will spring open. Remove your parcel then close the locker door. Done!
Send or return your parcel quickly
Buy a shipping label, print it and stick it on your parcel. If you are returning a parcel, stick the return label on top of the original shipping label.
Go to the Parcel Locker and hold the barcode on the label in front of the scanner. Choose a locker that is big enough for your parcel.
Place your parcel in the locker then close the locker door. As soon as the postman picks up your parcel, you will receive a shipping receipt by email.
Download the My bpost app
You can easily follow your parcel with the My bpost app
Perhaps you still have one of these questions
bpost returns your parcel to the sender in the following cases:
- If the sender entered an incorrect address for the Parcel Locker.
- If the sender did not communicate your (correct) email address. In that case, we cannot inform you about your parcel.
- If you didn't remove your parcel from the Parcel Locker after 5 calendar days.
Contact the sender to be able to receive your parcel.
You will receive an e-mail once your parcel has arrived in the Parcel Locker. This e-mail contains the steps to open the Parcel Locker. You will also find the different steps on the Parcel Locker itself.
Parcel Locker with screen
- Scan the QR code you have received via the My bpost app or e-mail. If you have opted for direct delivery to a Parcel Locker, you will also find a 6-digit code under the QR code to open the locker.
2. Take out your parcel and close the door of the locker.
Screenless Parcel Locker
The Screenless Parcel Locker does not have a touch screen and can only be opened via the My bpost app. The app communicates via Bluetooth with the Parcel Locker in order to open it.
1. First, enable Bluetooth and your location on your smartphone
2. Open the My bpost app and select the parcel you would like to receive
3. Follow the steps in the app to connect to the Parcel Locker and the door will open automatically.
4. Take out your parcel and close the door of the Parcel Locker.
There can be different reasons why your parcel was not delivered to a Parcel Locker:
- The Parcel Locker was full or out of order due to a technical breakdown.
- Your parcel was too heavy or too large for delivery to a Parcel Locker.
- Some parcels cannot be delivered to a Parcel Locker; these include Registered Mail (signature required) and parcels that require payment upon delivery.
If we cannot deliver your parcel to a Parcel Locker, we will deliver it to a different Pick-Up Point close by. You will be informed with Track & Trace and the My bpost app.
If you have received an attempted delivery notice in your mail and if your parcel is going to a Parcel Locker, you can use the barcode in the message.
For Parcel Lockers with a screen, just enter the barcode on the screen. For Screenless Parcel Lockers, first enter the barcode in the My bpost app and then follow the steps in the app to collect your parcel.
If you have opted for direct delivery to a Parcel Locker and if you did not receive an e-mail that your parcel is available, please check that our e-mail did not end up in your spam folder.
- If you have received an e-mail that your parcel is available, please read the steps in the e-mail carefully. For some Parcel Lockers, you do not need a QR code.
- If you did not receive an e-mail that your parcel is available, please contact a Parcel Locker responsible on 02 320 23 90.