The door of the Parcel Locker does not want to open. Now what?
The door of a Parcel Locker will not open if:
- You are not standing in front of the correct locker. Always check the address and number of the Parcel Locker in the e-mail you have received from us.
- Your parcel has been returned to the sender. This happens when you do not pick up your parcel after 5 working days. You can always find the latest pick-up date in the e-mail you have received from us (or in the My bpost app).
- If you are standing in front of a Screenless Parcel Locker, make sure that the My bpost app has access to your location and that Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone.
Are you sure your parcel is in there, but you still cannot open the door? Call our customer service in the following way:
- If your parcel is in a Parcel Locker with a screen, please call 02 320 23 90 (available 24/7)
- If your parcel is in a Screenless Parcel Locker, please call 02 278 50 87 (available 24/7)
If you didn't find an answer to your question?
Please contact us.
Monday - Friday :
8.00 – 12.30
13.00 – 17.30
Zonal rate. Waiting time varies.