When do I use registered mail?
Choose registered mail if you want to prove that your item or letter was sent, without any dispute concerning the destination. In some cases, registered mail is even required by law.
Use registered mail for:
• official, confidential, original documents
• termination of contracts (tenancy, insurance, energy, etc.)
• commencement of contracts (insurance, telephone, etc.)
• official correspondence with your employer
• documents related to your health or that are important to you
• a dispute
• small gifts
If you didn't find an answer to your question?
Please contact us.
Monday - Friday :
09.00 - 12.30
13.00 – 17.00
Zonal rate. Waiting time varies.