What does a barcode look like and where can I find it?
There are several bpost barcodes in circulation for parcels. Here are the most common ones.
- 24 digits starting with 3299 or 3232 (e.g. 329998745632147852365873)
- 18 digits starting with 3232 (e.g. 323256984521032569)
- 13 characters starting with two letters (CE, EE, CD, CZ) and ending with two letters (e.g. EE123456789BE)
- 27 characters starting with JJBEA (e.g. JJBEA2356412012365478896541)
The following barcodes are used for registered mail:
- 30 digits for national registered mail, starting with 010 (e.g. 010541288500452621221234567890)
- 13 characters for international registered mail, starting with R (e.g. RA123456789FR)
You’ll find the barcode in the following places:
- shipping label
- mailing receipt
- notice of absence (see image)
- confirmation email
- communication from the sender
If you didn't find an answer to your question?
Please contact us.
Monday - Friday :
08.00 – 12.30
13.00 – 18.00
09.00 – 13.00
Zonal rate. Waiting time varies.