What happens if the addressee has moved house?

bpost delivers the parcel based on the stated address. If your addressee no longer lives there, we register that the address is not correct or that the addressee no longer lives there. bpost sends the parcel back to you.

If you think that your parcel was wrongfully sent back to you, you can report this via the online form at the bottom of this page.

If you didn't find an answer to your question?


Please contact us.

Web form

Recommended option. Resolved swiftly and efficiently. 


Monday - Friday :
08.00 – 12.30
13.00 – 18.00

Saturday :
09.00 – 13.00

Zonal rate. Waiting time varies.