My name was spelled incorrectly. What must I do to modify the spelling?

If your name is spelled wrong, only the sender can modify it. Ask the sender to go to the Post Office or Ria agency where he or she sent the money. That is the only place where he or she can modify the spelling of your name. Once the spelling has been changed, you can pick up the money.

If you didn't find an answer to your question?


Please contact us.


Contact the Customer Care Center of Ria Money Transfer directly.

Monday - Friday :
08:00 – 12:30
13:30 - 18:00

Saturday :
09:00 – 13:00