I want to dispute the transaction: someone else picked up the money. I suspect fraud.

If someone other than the addressee picked up the money or if you suspect fraud, you must contact the police and have a report made. Also contact the Customer Care Center of Ria Money Transfer.

Ria will do all it can to recuperate the money or to repay the amount of the money transfer to the sender. That can take a while because it must be proved that neither the sender nor the addressee could do anything about the fraudulent withdrawal.

If you didn't find an answer to your question?


Please contact us.


Contact the Customer Care Center of Ria Money Transfer directly.

Monday - Friday :
08:00 – 12:30
13:30 - 18:00

Saturday :
09:00 – 13:00