I cannot receive the money because my name was misspelled. Who can rectify this?

Only the sender can correct an error. You must ask him or her to go to the Post Office or Ria agency where the money was sent and to modify your name there. Once the error is corrected, you can pick up the money.

If you didn't find an answer to your question?


Please contact us.


Contact the Customer Care Center of Ria Money Transfer directly.

Monday - Friday :
08:00 – 12:30
13:30 - 18:00

Saturday :
09:00 – 13:00