How quickly will my letter be delivered abroad?
The delivery time for letters to foreign countries depends on different factors:
- The destination: your letter is usually delivered faster within Europe than outside Europe
- Postal delivery in the destination country: foreign postal services might not distribute letters daily
- Local holidays
Within Belgium, your international letter is treated as priority mail until it reaches the border. This is not necessarily the case in the destination country.
Indicative delivery period of letters in foreign countries
- To our neighbouring countries: 2 to 3 working days
- To other European countries: 3 to 6 working days
- To the rest of the world: 5 to 20 working days
Since bpost has no influence on the postal process in other countries, the delivery period may differ from the indicative delivery period.
If you didn't find an answer to your question?
Please contact us.
Monday - Friday :
08.00 – 12.30
13.00 – 18.00
09.00 – 13.00
Zonal rate. Waiting time varies.