How can I submit a complaint if my parcel for a foreign address is damaged or lost?

Most senders have permanent agreements with bpost regarding lost and damaged parcels. Only you, the sender, can ask to open a dossier for a lost or damaged parcel because you paid bpost for the shipment.

Contact us via the online form at the bottom of this page. This way you can immediately provide us with all the necessary information and documents to process your dossier.

  • In case of damage, your complaint must be submitted to bpost within 7 calendar days.
  • In case of loss abroad, we will start an investigation if your parcel does not receive a status change after:
    • at least 5 workdays for shipments to a neighbouring country
    • at least 10 workdays for the United Kingdom and all other countries

If you didn't find an answer to your question?


Please contact us.


Monday - Friday :
08.00 – 12.30
13.00 – 18.00

Saturday :
09.00 – 13.00

Zonal rate. Waiting time varies.

Web form

Recommended option. Resolved swiftly and efficiently.