I won’t be home. How do I set my delivery preferences?
If you are not home at the time of delivery, we can deliver your parcel to your chosen location. For that to work, you need to set your delivery preferences.
- Go to MyPreferences or download the My bpost app.
- Enter the details that you use when ordering a parcel.
- Select your favourite delivery location if you are not home
- a Pick-up point or Parcel Locker in your neighbourhood
- a safe place (e.g. carport, garden shed, under a lean-to, etc.)
- a neighbour
bpost sends you a separate email for each parcel that you are expecting. You can modify your delivery preference each time for a specific parcel. (For example, you want to choose a different neighbour because your previously chosen neighbour is away on holiday.)
Tip: You can follow all your parcels at a glance with the My bpost app and you can change where your bpost parcel will be delivered until 5 minutes before the delivery.
If you didn't find an answer to your question?
Please contact us.
Monday - Friday :
08.00 – 12.30
13.00 – 18.00
09.00 – 13.00
Zonal rate. Waiting time varies.