Track, receive, send. All in one app
- Track all your bpost parcels in one app. Also parcels from PostNL, DHL and all other parcel deliverers
- Let us know where we should deliver your bpost parcel when you’re not home
- Create a shipping label to send your parcel
- Receive a notification when the status of your parcel changes
- Choose for which parcels you want to receive notifications
Download the app
Download My bpost and enter the e-mail addresses that you use to make online purchases. You do not have to create an account.
Follow all your parcels
bpost parcels are added in the app automatically. You can add parcels from other postal services by entering or scanning the barcode.
Monitor the status of all your parcels or decide which parcels you want to monitor the status of.
Not at home at the expected time of delivery? Use the app to let us know where the postman can deliver your bpost parcel.
Create a shipping label
Sending a parcel? Create your shipping label in the app at an affordable price.
You can easily print it at home, at the office or in a Post Office or Post Point nearby.
See what is in your letterbox no matter where you are. This functionality is still in the testing phase and is only available to a limited audience
My Mail in the My bpost app allows you to see your digital letterbox where and when you want to. You will see an image of the outside of most postal items that you will receive in your letterbox that day.
This functionality is in test phase and not yet available to everyone. (As a test user, you will receive an e-mail to invite you to use My Mail.)
You can follow all your parcels with the My bpost app. Also those from other postal services. bpost parcels linked to your email addresses in the My bpost app are added automatically. It is easy to add other parcels in the app:
- Click on ‘add a shipment’ on the app start screen
- Enter the parcel's barcode number or scan the barcode with the app.
- Select the postal service from the list. If your postal service is not in the list, send us a message via the app. We will add it to the current list.
- Enter the postcode of the delivery address.
Sometimes we only receive the barcode from the sender at a later moment in time. As a result, you cannot follow your parcel. In that case, try again later.
Double check that you entered the correct barcode and postcode. Be sure to select the correct postal service from the list. If you don't know the name of the postal service, select 'I don't know'. If you know the name of the postal service but it's not in our list, send us a message via the app. We will add it to the current list.
With the My bpost app, you can track, receive and send all your parcels with just one app.
- Follow all your parcels in an easy way, even parcels from other parcel delivery companies. Most bpost parcels are automatically added to the app, but you can add parcels from other delivery companies yourself by entering the barcode of your parcel.
- Decide for which parcels you would like to receive status notifications.
- Via your delivery Preferences you determine where your bpost parcel will be delivered, up to 5 minutes before delivery, if you are not home: with a preferred neighbour, in a safe place, or in a chosen Pick-up point or Parcel Locker.
- Quickly create a shipping label to send a parcel and just print the label at home, at a Post Office or at a Post Point near you.
Moreover, with My Mail you can see which items are on the way to your house. This functionality is still in the testing phase and is only available to a limited audience.
Download the app: