The most complete track & trace app for your smartphone
- Follow all your parcels in one app. Also parcels from PostNL, DHL and other postal services
- Not home? Use the app to let us know where we can deliver your bpost parcel
- You will be notified if the status of a parcel changes
- Turn notifications on or off for each parcel
- bpost parcels are added in the app automatically
Download the app
Download My bpost and enter the e-mail addresses that you use to make online purchases. You do not have to create an account.
Follow all your parcels
bpost parcels are added in the app automatically. You can add parcels from other postal services by entering or scanning the barcode.
Monitor the status of all your parcels or decide which parcels you want to monitor the status of.
Not at home at the expected time of delivery? Use the app to let us know where the postman can deliver your bpost parcel.
A prompt delivery
Save time, keep informed and receive parcels in your preferred manner.
See what is in your letterbox no matter where you are. This functionality is still in the testing phase and is only available to a limited audience
With the My bpost app, you can follow the status of all your parcels, also those of other postal services. In the app, you determine how you receive your parcels:
- Via your delivery Preferences you determine where your bpost parcel will be delivered, up to 5 minutes before delivery, if you are not home: with a preferred neighbour, in a safe place, or in a chosen Pick-up point or Parcel Locker.
- Determine for which parcels you want to receive status reports.
- Most bpost parcels appear in the app automatically. You can add parcels from other postal services by entering your parcel's barcode.
Moreover, with My Mail you can see which items are on the way to your house. This functionality is still in the testing phase and is only available to a limited audience.
Download de app:
You can follow all your parcels with the My bpost app. Also those from other postal services. bpost parcels linked to your email addresses in the My bpost app are added automatically. It is easy to add other parcels in the app:
- Click on ‘add a shipment’ on the app start screen
- Enter the parcel's barcode number or scan the barcode with the app.
- Select the postal service from the list. If your postal service is not in the list, send us a message via the app. We will add it to the current list.
- Enter the postcode of the delivery address.
My Mail in the My bpost app allows you to see your digital letterbox where and when you want to. You will see an image of the outside of most postal items that you will receive in your letterbox that day.
Sometimes we only receive the barcode from the sender at a later moment in time. As a result, you cannot follow your parcel. In that case, try again later.
Double check that you entered the correct barcode and postcode. Be sure to select the correct postal service from the list. If you don't know the name of the postal service, select 'I don't know'. If you know the name of the postal service but it's not in our list, send us a message via the app. We will add it to the current list.