Delay parcels from United Kingdom and Germany
Due to IT-problems at our partner Royal mail and strikes at Deutsche Post, we expect delays in the delivery of letters and parcels from Germany and United Kingdom to Belgium As soon as the parcel arrives in Belgium, the status of your parcel will be updated. Unfortunately, our customer service cannot provide you with further information.
Why has the payment of my import costs failed?
You can only pay the import costs for your parcel via the My bpost app or Track & Trace in advance. If the payment fails, please check the following:
- If your attempt to pay was unsuccessful (or if you cancelled payment), the system automatically activates a waiting time of about 30 minutes. Please try again after 30 minutes.
- Check that your credit card has sufficient credit and that your current account has sufficient funds.
- Verify that you have not made an error when entering the card details.
- Check that your internet connection is up and running.
- When paying by credit card, your card must be 3D-secured. If this is not the case, or if you are no longer sure of your password or code, contact your bank or card issuer.
If you didn't find an answer to your question?
Please contact us.
Monday - Friday :
8.00 – 12.30
13.00 – 17.30
Zonal rate. Waiting time varies.