I received a damaged or incomplete newspaper. What can I do?

If you received a damaged or incomplete newspaper, it is best to contact the publisher directly. That way, your complaint will immediately be dealt with properly. The publisher can then offer compensation. Your complaint will also be forwarded to bpost automatically so that we can improve our service if necessary.

If you didn't find an answer to your question?


Please contact us.


Monday - Friday :
08.00 – 12.30
13.00 – 18.00

Saturday :
09.00 – 13.00

Zonal rate. Waiting time varies.