I was notified that my parcel was delivered, but I didn't receive anything. What should I do?
Some tips in case you didn't receive anything:
- Ask whether someone else (your neighbour or co-occupant) accepted your parcel.
- If it is a small parcel, it's possible that the postman placed it in the letterbox.
- Your parcel may have been delivered according to your delivery preferences (at a Pick-up point, in your safe place, with your neighbour).
- Check Track & Trace or the My bpost app if the adress on your parcel is correct.
- Check if you received a failed delivery notice in your letterbox. It will indicate where your parcel is.
If you are the receiver and still cannot find your parcel, contact the sender for a solution. Only the sender can start an investigation at bpost and ensure that you receive the parcel.
If you are the sender, please contact our customer service via the online form at the bottom of this page. This way you can immediately provide all the necessary information and documents to process your file.
If you didn't find an answer to your question?
Please contact us.
Monday - Friday :
08.00 – 12.30
13.00 – 18.00
09.00 – 13.00
Zonal rate. Waiting time varies.