Standard S42 addressing is the basis of addressing rules and facilitates trade
- Numerous mail dispatch organisations (national and international)
- Companies with address databases (national and international)
- Service providers active in the postal sector.
- Reduces the amount of non-deliverable mail.
- Enables users to input national and international addresses in a unique database structure.
- Provides a standard interface for various mail processing systems.
- Reduces the operational costs of mail processing.